Thursday, August 22, 2013

USE THE FUCKIN BLINKERS

What is so hard to comprehend. Every car built now has them. I am talking about Fuckin Blinkers. They are designed to inform cars,trucks, and motorcycles that you are changing lanes. How hard is that. It's a small level on the side of the steering fuckin wheel.It's not like you have to search the car for it. Also they are checked when you get a proper inspection yearly. Plus when you go for your drivers license you need to use them. Come to think of it, I see more people use them only when the police are around. What a ticket is scarier than cutting someone off nearly killing them. The reason I bring this up, is because this morning maybe only two of the hundreds of cars i seen use them. Cagers are either stupid or just plain lazy. Now I not saying you are stupid, I would never say that. What I am asking is that you cagers need to be more aware of those around you. I YELL AND BITCH and nothing but you do it and heaven help us. The end of the fuckin world is near. So what I am getting is that it is ok for you to cut me off, but if I do it to you I am the only one that did anything wrong.SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL. Is it that hard to do, there has to be some kind way to fix this issue. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. Brothers abd Sister stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment