Tuesday, August 6, 2013

FLIP FLOPS & SHORTS

wHAT THE hELL IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE. rEALLY FLIP FLOPS AND SHORTS. iT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT THERE IS A BULLSEYE ON OUR BACKS AND YOU WANT TO WEAR THAT. i DO UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS f*&%*@# HOT AS HELL outside but really.Just the pipes alone are hot even with jeans on, not to mention the flimsy flip flops.They make riding boots for a reason. I do love when DUMB ASSES say i ride like this all the time, I know what I am doing.Or I am just going down the road, whats the big deal.That has to be the dumbest excuse around for a biker. Does anyone realize that 90% of accidents happen within just blocks of your home. Not to mention how mannly it looks riding a big hog in your flip flops.DUMB ASS. An instructor for motorcycle safety once told me when riding, COVER THE SKIN YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE. Just think about that for awhile.and as always Brothers and Sisters stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment