Saturday, August 10, 2013

DRUNK DRIVERS

Yes the name of the post is drunk drivers. I thought I would not have to write this one. No I am not writing this one because I lost someone, But because I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE ANYONE.Weather friend or enemy, I do wish all to come home safely. The reason this is coming out, is if you have been reading or watching the news than,like me you have noticed a lot of drinking and driving incidents.Just this morning I found out that last night in SD at Buffalo Chips(STURGIS) Robbie Knievel was arrested for a DUI. Really, Do you not ride a motorcycle, Do you not understand the dangers we deal with on a regular basis. You want to go riding in an RV under the influence,along with hitting other RVs. Not just with Robbie, but with regular people it happens every day. Why, are we as people that STUBBORN to realize that we are not invincible. We are mortal, we can die and yes we can kill. It is not just one person that is dead. It is there entire family that dies a little.Not to mention the people that they have touched in their lives.I'm sorry just does not cut it. Those are words I have heard in the past. Oh but let you have to go through this and the words are different, like more check points, stiffer penalties. It's a whole different game when someone you know dies, But your Really Sorry when you do it. Now I am not saying that I do not drink, I am also not saying that I have not been stupid.I have been stupid, and lucky. Luck does run out and KARMA is a BITCH.I do drink most of the time at home, or I have been with friends, but I have for the most part had a DD. I am lucky enough to have a wife you does not drink like me. She makes sure we do get home safely,we do have children. All I am asking is to THINK BEFORE YOU DRINK. It's not that difficult.I love when guys say I CAN HANDLE MY BOOZE. No you can't. Be a man and call someone, hell call the police before you get in the car, yes they will help get you home safe.Not jail. It does work. Do you want to see, call the non emergency # and ask. You just might be surprised. You can even ask the bartender to call a cab, Most bars have it set up that they will cover the cab ride if you leave your keys with them. This blog is more of a plea instead of a bitch. Just THINK BEFORE YOU DRINK. Like I said before it's and easy concept.Go out have a good time, hell get plastered I don't care. I will. Just think, get a ride set up before you go. Try and keep the testosterone level to a minimum. YOUR NOT THAT COOL OR A REAL BAD ASS. Just think that's all I am asking. BROTHERS AND SISTER STAY SAFE

No comments:

Post a Comment