Monday, August 5, 2013

BIKER IN CAGES CLOTHING

If the title confuses you just keep reading. This morning I decided to take my wifes car in to work, Unfortunately i do have to get up and go to work. Have not figured out how to get paid for this yet. Picture this, Two lanes both turning left into there own lanes, are you still with me. Good. Now mind you I am a biker and this morning I am what you call hiding in cagers clothing, Hiding in plain sight.Wellas the light turns green, both cars turn left into there owns lanes( or so you would think). This FUCKIN JACK WAGON, decided that he was going to swing his far to the right and use my lane. I guess I wasn't using it properly.I swerved and leaned on the horn,( note to self have wife get a more mannly horn, hers sound like it's sick). This FUCKIN JACK WAGON does nothing but travel at his own pace, slow as SNAIL SHIT. About a half mile up is another red light (go figure), As i begain to turn red and commense an ass chewing to this guy, He starts to deny the fact that he did this. Even when I explained we were the only two cars there and it was him I was honking at. Then as if a light was turned on, OH THAT WAS YOU I CUT OFF SORRY. As i sit there in shock, he drives away as if nothing just happened.I swear you cagers(cars) can sniff out a biker even when he is in a car hiding,pretending be like you.I don't understand. If there are any cagers(car people) reading this please explain. To my brothers and sisters of two wheels STAY SAFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment