Monday, August 12, 2013

BIKERS & KIDS

Why is it hard to fathom that bikers are just regular guys & gals. This weekend I was out with my wife riding around. It got to the time to eat so a local mexican resturaunt is where we headed. No the resturaunt did nothing wrong, but a few of the patrons were just down rite rude. A little guy had all kinds of smiles when we rolled in and was in awe of the bikes, So as we entered he wanted a high five. Well mom had other plans and pulled him in. Me, I had just enough of that in the small moment it took. I ask mom what the deal was and her response was "just look at you." Lets just say we never ate there that night, because we were asked to leave. She threw such a stink that, according to the manager it was easier for us to leave than her. The whole time a waitress was on our side reassuring the manager that it was the woman and not us. So my question to all the cagers is. What is the FUCKIN DEAL. Do you not realize that bikers ride all year for children. Just in texas, DFW TOY RUN is the largest toy run in the country, and it is all for children. What about B.A.C.A. they are a child abuse advocate group. They protect children. I'm sorry if my cloths are not to your liking, I'm sorry that I don't drive a BMW and car pool. I AM ME NOT YOU, I do it my way. So the next time you cagers ASSUME that a biker is nasty and he hears be prepared. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Brothers and Sisters stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment