Friday, March 13, 2015

CAGERS BEWARE

Cagers beware. 
We are coming out of hibernation. Our two wheeled spirits are waking up, and need to move.
Please watch for us. You can't miss us. We are loud, quick, and covered in leather. 
    Some of us have been awake for awhile and have seen that you still have horrible habits. 
   
Put The Dam Device Down. Save my life. Save my brothers and sisters lives. We have families to goto as well as you do. We are not just some Dam Animal, when you meet us, we are some of the greatest people you will ever know. We will always be there for you. So please be there or not be there, depending on where you and your cage are. 

  This is just the beginning of the demented biker rant. Be warned Cagers I am watching and I will let you know when you are Fucking Up, that's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment