Friday, February 28, 2014

HAVE CAGERS PULLED HEAD OUT

Hello all my brothers and sisters of the two wheeled nation. I am back after a cold winter break. Fuck yeah its good to be out. Lets see if anyone cares to comment. I have hidden myself amongst the cagers this season.In hopes to catch them in the act.Oh and have I ever, Still trying to figure out the texting thing. Even after the police catch them they still text. REALLY. I have seen things and my wife explains" that's nothing you should see the thing I have seen."I would not have believed her if I have not witnessed some of the most fucked up acts by cagers.Eating,putting makeup on, even playing on an Ipad. After the things I have seen, I can say that I am deathly afraid of those fuckers. I don't think the reflector vests or the external lights will help. So Brothers and Sister I beg you, be careful out there. It is really THEM VS. US. Also remember Bars up and Rubber down. Stay tuned I am back and there will be more rants from THE DEMENTED BIKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment