Saturday, August 17, 2013

CROTCH ROCKETS

Why is it, That when you get at 3 crotch rockets together there IQ level drops. I was out riding today, and saw one and no issues. My ride home and I got stuck behind 3 of them idiots. I swear as soon as they seen me behind them they became instant morons. Now I love riding and hold no ill tides towards any other rider,But when you start acting like children it's hard to think of you as an adult. Really wheelies at 70mph. and other stupid stunts. We were or shall I say I was going 70mph and they were in front of me. Like I said on my way out and rode with just one crotch rocket, and there were no issues, just two bikes out for a nice sunny ride. I still don't understand as to why on this planet anyone traveling at 70mph would want to pull stunts and put there lives at stake. We normally put our lives at stake when we take to the rode. We normally have bull-eyes on our backs. Why would you want to do that to anyone. Are there not any empty parking lots to pull stunts. How about the old runway by Amon CARTER and RT 183. I mean you have no problems running from the police on the highways, whats the difference on the runway. Scared. Your willing to take your chance with your life, why not the cops and airport security. So if you ride a crotch rocket and are reading this and are upset, than I really am sorry to have hurt your feeling. I hope you read the whole thing then bitch at me. Because it's not all of you, and it's not that I hate you guys. I am just tired of the shit you guys pull, and most people look at all of us bikers as the same. Now that is bullshit. Now like I said if I hurt you felling I am sorry. If you want to leave a comment and tell me how it is. Just leave a comment, Don't worry I can take it, I am a big boy. So on that note have a good night all. Bothers and Sisters Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment