Sunday, August 18, 2013

NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED-THAT'S WHAT WRONG.

What I am trying to say, is that nothing has changed. Why. Why do we continue to pull the same shit. Crotch Rockets are killing each other, Cagers are killing the rest. Yes this seems very up front and in your face. So nothing else works. I tried this blog and even tried a radio station. Nothing. Should I continue. Well since I am here to piss off everyone I can. Woo Hoo, watch your ass. Now, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.PLEASE pull your head out of your ass.What I am trying to say is that you are not the only asses out there. Why am I being this way, because have any of you watched the news. Have you listened to the news. Nothing really has changed, has it. We are all doing the same as we did. Why, are we not tired yet of killing each other. Really, We are killing either ourselves or each other. Now is that the way we are to react to what is going on. NO. Please I BEG YOU PAY ATTENTION. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Brothers and Sisters Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment