Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TAIL GATERS

Yes the title is spelt right. Not sure the purpose of tail gaters. I mean really following that close that your headlights can't be seen. If I have to swerve or stop I'm dead because of you. Now is it really worth it. Was riding my ass worth killing me. Are you in that much of a hurry. What would happen if you left 5/10 min early. It could mean the world of difference. It's really bad when you ride on my wife, all she does is releases the throttle and coasts. It's funny, because i will slow down and just look at the driver. They always have this dumb ass look on there faces. They will put there hands up and shake their heads. It's like they don't know what they did. Which to me means that they do it so much that it has become habit. There is nothing wrong with riding up on someone EXCEPT if that person is on two wheels, have some RESPECT for the biker in front of you. Now if a cger want to ride up on me thats fine. If something happens to fall out of my pocket, oops sorry. I can't be held responsable for hitting a bump and things go flying. Stuff like that just happen.If you cagers were smart you would back off us and maybe(just maybe) we will move over for you, if we can. No promises.With all that said, CAGERS PLEASE TAKE HEED TO ALL MY WARNINGS, I WOULD NEVER WANT ANYTHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO YOU. Brothers and Sisters stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment