Saturday, August 3, 2013

ME !!!!!

Hey, About me,What can I say,I am awesome. just be careful on who you ask.Some might have a differant idea.(hahaha) I am a MARINE. I am a HUSBAND. I am a FATHER. I am a BIKER. I am just a person who see what you are doing.Yeah I seen that.I have lived in a few differant states, and have met a few differant types of people.I have done things that might be right, or might be wrong. Who really knows. I am from the city,Mass.and have no regretes about it. Gave up college because I was smarter back then, Yeah ok I was an idiot. I am married, To a wonderful woman(no she did not make me say that.) I also have two(2) kids, 14 yrs old son, 11 yrs old daughter. I am the most proudest parent out there. Why? My children did not turn out like me. I have not gone through the problems my mom went through. Trust me, thats was a dark time in life, as bad as the dark ages. I am not perfect, just want things to be as they are suppose to be. Bosses are mean, pay checks are lousey, beer cold and cages are aware of there surroundings. Big emphases on cages aware of there surroundings. I have gone to school, been to the field, and have worked my way up the office ladder.I have seen the worst and best of people. I don't know which of the last two is the bad version. I have seen both at it's max. I am just a simple person who is looking for a good life. Not sure where it is, but I promise to share it's location when I find it. Till then STAY SAFE,keep your bars up and rubber down.

No comments:

Post a Comment