Friday, August 9, 2013

CAGERS/LAWNMOWERS

Ok, So I am my way in to work this morning and while riding there is this odd sound behind me. I do not wear a helmet in the summer time (thats for another time/blog soon) so I can hear this sound coming up behind me quick.Sure as shit it's a small car that sound like a fuckin lawnmower. I tried like hell not to laugh( no it didn't work). This young man was furious and challenged me to a race. Now I am a guy, but what is the deal with trying to keep your manhood and challenge someone when,1- you do not them, 2- you have a POS, 3- it sounds like a lawnmower. This joke was revving up his briggs and stratton to the point that it started to rattle and sound like it was going to blow up. I was still laughing my ass off and had to put the kickstand down, didn't want to drop my bike. Well the light turned green and I let him have his moment, o9nly briefly. I ended up at the next light before him (still laughing), Now mind you it is 5:30 in the morning and there really was no traffic. All he could do was ask what the fuck was I riding. To his surprise I told him POLICE ISSUED HARLEY. He shook his head and smiled, and just udered figures. I have a lot of fun sometimes in the morning. I am up had coffe an ready. BRING ON THE DUMB ASSES.So my question is, why do some young people think that a lawnmower with doors is cool. Am I that dam old. Did I miss the memo on it. Someone please tell me. Brothers and Sisters stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment