Wednesday, August 7, 2013

TO ALL SMOKERS

HEY, Yeah fuckers you in the cages. If your going to smoke no problems, But put your butts in the FUCKING ashtray that come in the car. I smoke, I know. I just don't understand how FUCKING IGNORANT CAGERS CAN BE. Do you not look at your surroundings when you throw a butt out the window. Do you even give a FUCK that it could end up in someones face, No let me guess you DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Let me inform you that you better start. Because the next time it happens to me or a brother/sister on two FUCKING wheels you are going to wish you didn't smoke, I will drag you out of your car and shove that cigarette butt down your fuckin throat. I think it would only be fair, Don't you. I mean shit all you get is a slightly burned throat, A biker gets a ride to the hospital and road rash like a mother fucker because he dumped his bike. Yes dumped his bike because a cigarette butt came flying at him and started to blind him and he lost control. Wake the FUCK UP people, You are not alone on the FUCKING ROAD. We are there along side you or just behind you. BROTHERS AND SISTERS STAY SAFE

No comments:

Post a Comment