Thursday, August 8, 2013

ACCIDENTS MY ASS

The news lately has been reporting a lot of accidents involing motorcycles. Now I know we are not the most law biding citizens, but we do know our surroundings and watch the cagers around us. Now cagers on the other hand are unaware of whats going on and really ( in my opion) don't give a fuck about what is around them. I have watched them cut off trucks ,cops ,cars , and bikers. Now with a track record like that do you see why we(bikers) don't trust cagers. Can you really blame us. Think about it, we put our trust in there hands. They can barely drive alone without hitting things. If you look at them they have there phones in there hands all the fuckin time. It does not matter if I am in the wifes car or on my bike, 95% of the time they have there fucking phones in there hands, either yapping away or texting some other DUMB ASS in another car. Just watch, trust me. To the cagers, if you don't beleive me just check out your fellow cagers and if i'm wrong tell me. Brothers and Sisters stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment