Thursday, October 17, 2013

BRAKE LIGHTS

What does the title mean. It means if the are brighter than normal than I must have STOPPED. Get off your fuckin phone and pay THE FUCK ATTENTION. I do not understand the problem. If the vehicle in front of you is coming to where you should stop. Than my guess is that he just be stopping. Not that hard. Almost every other fucking morning, I hear long loud screeches behind me. I am waiting to get rearended again and have the person tell me "I DIDN'T SEE THE BIKE IN FRONT OF ME." This time I am going to be a funcking lunatic.Also if you are not that awake in the morning PLEASE STAY AT HOME AND WAKE UP. Go in late say your sorry and save a life. It's not worth the life to try and get to work faster or be on the phone. BROTHERS AND SISTERS STAY SAFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment