Thursday, September 19, 2013

W T F

The title says it all folks.I was cruising the internet the other day, and came across an article that PISSED ME OFF COMPLETELY. It is about an Ohio State Trooper. I want everyone who reads this to repost and blast this everywhere. So I don't get into to much trouble I will not name the officer. This Officer rear ended a couple on there motorcycle, Never useing his brakes. Yes folk, you read that correctly. There is video and the officer seemed more concerned about his car, only asking if the couple were ok. Now I am asking everyone who reads this to go search" Ohio State Trooper bike accident" and see for yourself. Also the officer in question is still on patrol with no action taken against him. Is that FUCKED UP OR WHAT. No if that were you or I we would be in jail waiting trial. Why is he free, there is video. People wonder why I tell my kids if there is trouble find someone before the police, That way I know something will get done. Is that wrong, So be it. Please call the Ohio State Troopers office and ask what is being done. The more people that call maybe we can get something done fast. There is a couple in the hospital that need someone to help them. Like I have been saying BROTHERS AND SISTERS STAY SAFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment