Saturday, August 3, 2013

good things do happen

OK good things do happen. today,Hot as HELL.Needed some smokes,stopped at a murphys gas station.Young man (lets say a thug)being very genuine complemented me on a tattoo that I have. I was not expecting it and was stunned, all I said was thanks. As I was getting ready to go, he came up and asked if I was in the Marine Corps. All I could say was yes with a dumb look on my face. The shocking part was when he looked at me seriously and said THANKS.He said Thanks for what I did. All I could say was my Pleasure and anytime. He was serious about his comment and stuck his hand out, All I could do was accept his hand and smile. What I am getting at, Is not only me but all of us should not judge all books by their covers, you might be surprised at what you read. Just like a biker, you might be surprised at what you find. STAY SAFE

No comments:

Post a Comment