Wednesday, August 14, 2013

PARKING SPOTS vs SIDEWALKS

Now I know this a very touchy subject. But. Just hear me out. If I am alone, meaning riding by myself. Then why would I want to take a whole parking spot up. Now I know I ride a large bike but really. Do you think I want to listen to someone complain about my little bike taking up 1 spot. Not reaaly. The last thing I want to do is get into an arguement with some SELF RIGHTEOUS ASS about how rude I am. To think I am trying to follow the law. Well I am fucked either way. Why, because when I park on the sidewalk someone BITCHES. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT. I can't read minds, so someone has to speak up. Maybe you outstanding citizens should contact your city officials and ask for motorcycle parking spaces to be made. Just maybe someone will listen. I am tired of listening to you BITCH. The hell with the saying "why can't we all get along", because it doesn't work and I am not going to be nice anymore. It's not worth the aggrivation. I ride and mind my own, but cagers have nothing better to do but MOAN, GROAN, AND COMPLAIN ABOUT BIKERS. Why, are you upset that you follow the masses and we don't. TOUGH SHIT. GROW A SET. That includes all the soccer moms and oh lets no forget all the PTA moms. That right there is a subject on it's own and yes I will be addressing later. You can either deal with where I park or go somewhere else if i was there first. SUCK IT UP. Brothers and Sisters stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment