Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I DON'T MIND BUT I WAS IN THE LANE FIRST

My wife just came by my work to visit, and her ride here was not so fun. It seems like cagers are not happy with just there part of the lane. It seems like not one but three different cars tried to over power her, by trying to make her scoot over as they tried to pass in the same lane. Good thing for my nrves that she is one of the meanest Female Marines I know. She decided to swurve slightly to inform them that she was not done in that lane yet. The sad part is that it happened three(3) times in the span of 21 miles. This is why I carry small clear marbles in my vest. Just a simple toss over my shoulder and they tend to get the message. But there are times when a good kick to the door or smack on the window scares the shit out of the ASSHOLES. Brothers and Sisters please stay safe till we meet again keep BARS UP AND RUBBER DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment